True Talent Group (www.truetalentgroup.com
), the fastest growing marketing and creative Is it you? staffing and recruitment firm in the twin cities is looking for a talented Account Manager for our client in the eastern suburbs. This is an excellent opportunity with a great organization! This is a long-term contract with potential for hire. Is it you?
You’ll bring your strong breadth of experience as a client partner/account manager with experience leading, overseeing, nurturing, and building multi-channel marketing campaigns. You'll bring your strategic mind and help clients through brand discussions, client workshops, brainstorms, and development of strategic deliverables. Your capabilities include research, strategy, innovation, design, naming/verbal identity, environments, digital, and engagement, and recommends growth opportunities that expand our client’s business and our agency’s brand.
- Day-to-day account manager who provides perspective and leadership in development of quality solutions and strategic thinking for multi-channel marketing and creative campaigns.
- Manage and lead agency resources and vendor partners to meet our client’s marketing objectives and deadlines
- Provide agency and client deliverables including creative briefs, marketing and communication plans/calendars, brainstorming sessions, creative strategy sessions, POVs, competitive analyses, etc.
- Ability to see the big picture, identify key issues, and provide proactive tactical and strategic recommendations
- Establish oneself as a trusted resource and channel expert for all client and inter-agency team partners
- Expand and pitch new business, growing client’s brand, and our agency client.
- 5+ years of proven and demonstrable experience with the development and execution of print and digital campaigns with at least 2 years of agency experience
- Outstanding and persuasive client-facing and relationship management skills
- Experience and success in leading and collaborating on client projects with creative teams
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
Ready for your next opportunity in a growing company? Please apply online at www.truetalentgroup.com
today. No phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!
About True Talent Group
True Talent Group is a Twin Cities based staffing and recruiting firm specializing in partnering with the BEST marketing, creative and interactive talent to solve our clients key business needs.
We’re looking for expert talent who thrive in working in fast paced environments, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are a master of their craft and love to continuously learn and grow.
Our clients span various industries, including retail, healthcare, financial, non-profit, food and beverage, legal, consumer goods, marketing and creative agencies and others. Our services include contract, contract- to -hire and full- time placements. Our team is specialized in connecting top marketing, creative and interactive talent with the right job opportunity.
Ready to make an exciting career change? Partner with True Talent Group today!