The Search Stops Here. True Talent Group (www.truetalentgroup.com
), connects world class talent with jobs they love! We’re searching for a talented Senior Event Manager for our downtown client. This is an amazing place to work with a great mission and an outstanding leader! Are you ready?
As a Senior Event Manager, you’ll be in charge of everything (vision, strategy, resourcing, logistics, execution, etc) for two very large budget yearly events for our client. As a coach player, you'll lead a small event staff.
You’ll use your strong hands-on experience planning and executing events and programs to run million dollar events with thousands of people in attendance! You’ll use your rockstar event experience and superior organization and communication skills, as well as being able to manage resources and budgets effectively and creatively to run events for our client. This is an individual contributor role responsible in collaboration with other partners and volunteers so the ability to lead others and drive success is key!
- Three + years experience running large scale events
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle high-stress situations with effective results
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with complex numerical situations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong desire to learn a variety of client businesses/markets
- Ability to travel
- B.A. degree or equivalent, and/or work experience, with emphasis in marketing, public relations or business management
Ready for your next exciting opportunity? Please apply online at www.truetalentgroup.com
today. No phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!
About True Talent Group
True Talent Group specializes in placing the BEST marketing, creative and digital talent in the twin cities. We are experts at connecting world class talent with jobs they love.
We’re looking for expert talent who thrive in working in fast paced environments, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are self-directed, curious, are a master of their craft and love to continuously learn and grow.
Our clients span various industries, including retail, healthcare, financial, non-profit, food and beverage, legal, consumer goods, marketing and creative agencies and others. Our services include contract, contract- to -hire, consulting and full- time placements.
Ready to make an exciting career change? Partner with True Talent Group today!