Your search stops here. True Talent Group connects best-in-class marketing, creative and digital talent with jobs they love.
We’re helping our retail client in Ohio find a top-notch Digital Marketing Specialist with retail e-commerce experience to rock their world. This is a full time, direct hire role. Is it you?
In this role, you’ll bring your 2+ years of experience focused on driving traffic and sales through marketing channels such as paid search (SEM), organic search (SEO), display, affiliate and social sites to a luxury retail brand. You’ll manage day-to-day campaign management, analysis and optimization and will closely monitor performance and ROI. This role requires daily collaboration with cross-functional internal departments, as well as external agencies and technology vendors. Ideal candidates are entrepreneurial-minded, analytical, and have the ability to think creatively to build successful marketing campaigns. This is a big opportunity to be a part of a small team and a fantastic brand.
A Day in the Life:
- Daily management of paid search marketing program, in coordination with external agencies, with a focus on driving traffic and demand at a profitable return on ad spend
- Coordinate display, social, video advertising programs with a focus on building brand awareness, prospecting for new customers, and driving conversions with programmatic retargeting
- Oversee affiliate marketing program, seeking out and onboarding strategic partners that can help drive quality traffic and incremental demand
- Build cross-functional relationships with creative, merchandising and finance teams and proactively develop and execute campaigns that help support the product assortment and brand positioning
- Support digital marketing budgeting process ensuring investments are appropriately allocated and achieving desired objectives
- Build monthly media plans that support company go-to-market strategies and financial objectives
- Work closely with external agencies, providing direction and insights to ensure all parties are focused on achieving common goals
- Lead day-to-day SEO operations that includes content opportunity analysis, keyword research, internal linking, and optimizations to title tags, meta descriptions, and page structure
- Monitor news and trends in the digital marketing industry and competitive landscape, and make recommendations that will drive long-term growth
The Must Haves”
- 2+ years recent experience in digital marketing role
- Big ideas, not big ego
- Experience with Pinterest, Insta, Facebook, Google Ads
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent problem solver who can work independently and collaborate agencies and internal teams
- Quick learner who can take initiative and assume accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience presenting results to internal audiences
- Web analytics experience (Google Analytics preferred)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree required
Ready for your next exciting opportunity? Please apply online at www.truetalentgroup.com
today. No phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!
About True Talent Group
True Talent Group specializes in placing the BEST marketing, creative and digital talent. We are experts at connecting world class talent with jobs they love.
We’re looking for expert talent who thrive in working in fast paced environments, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are self-directed, curious, are a master of their craft and love to continuously learn and grow.
Our clients span various industries, including retail, healthcare, financial, non-profit, food and beverage, legal, consumer goods, marketing and creative agencies and others. Our services include contract, contract- to -hire, consulting and full- time placements.
Ready to make an exciting career change? Partner with True Talent Group today!