The Search Stops Here. True Talent Group (www.truetalentgroup.com
), connects world class talent with jobs they love! We’re searching for a talented Integrated Marketing Strategist to parachute in to our centrally located clients for project engagements. This is a great opportunity to help build company growth. Is it you?
You’re a strategic problem solver with loads of traditional and digital marketing know-how.
Due to growth you’ll come in and bring your strategic marketing know how to develop and lead marketing strategies for our client’s partners, while helping to build and nurture client relationships. You’ll drive marketing strategies that will directly impact partners’ goals and objectives, while providing ongoing consultation to our partners to ensure strategies are appropriate in this rapidly changing market.
Our clients have had a ton of growth and looking for someone with a passion for marketing who can support clients post Covid. You’ll work to establish digital and traditional marketing strategies and campaigns to support areas of growth, working to establish a plan and how to drive growth during this craziness. Everything from launching new programs to video shoots. You’ll work and collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders and serve as the strategy steward, making sure everything works flawlessly. Whether the client is needing help launching healthcare, education, business programs or large events, you’ll be in charge of creating a strategy for them to achieve their goals in the best way.
You’ll often be presenting to the CEO and C-suite so polished communication skills and knowledge are a must. Being able to think on your feet, be quick and nimble and roll with the punches are also a must.
THE MUST HAVES:
- A minimum of a BA/BS in Marketing, Business or a related field of study.
- Ability to lead projects that may be complex or undefined and turn them into effective marketing initiatives.
- At least 5-7 years of service marketing experience developing comprehensive, multichannel strategies and go-to-market plans.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of both traditional and digital marketing channel strategies.
- Skilled at leveraging data to connect the dots and make business decisions.
- Adept at working in a matrix environment and with cross-functional teams with the ability to align teams to a goal.
- Reliable and responsive with great organization and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to leaders and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in higher education preferred, but not required.
- A commitment to maintaining the highest degree of business and personal ethics.
This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing company! Are you ready?
Please apply online at www.truetalentgroup.com
today. No phone calls please. We look forward to hearing from you!
About True Talent Group
True Talent Group specializes in placing the BEST marketing, creative and digital talent in the twin cities. We are experts at connecting world class talent with jobs they love.
We’re looking for expert talent who thrive in working in fast paced environments, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are self-directed, curious, are a master of their craft and love to continuously learn and grow.
Our clients span various industries, including retail, healthcare, financial, non-profit, food and beverage, legal, consumer goods, marketing and creative agencies and others. Our services include contract, contract- to -hire, consulting and full- time placements.
Ready to make an exciting career change? Partner with True Talent Group today!