The Search Stops Here
. Our Dream Job? Finding you yours. True Talent Group (www.truetalentgroup.com
), connects best in class talent with jobs they love! We’re searching for a talented Content Marketer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a savvy content marketer to work for a fantastic healthcare organization making a difference. This is a great opportunity. Starting in July, it's a 6 month opportunity with the potential for long term! Is it you?
You’ll play a vital role in ensuring deep meaningful connections with audiences. You’ll guide content through cross channel marketing practices, content creation and planning and measurement of content performance!
- Conduct in-depth content audits to understand existing content ecosystem, understand performance of existing content and inform future content plans.
- Partner in the planning of content including specific recommendations about what type of content to create to achieve desired digital results including, consumer engagement, organic traffic growth and conversions.
- Create content plans to support and optimize the buyer’s journey through stages of Awareness, Consideration, Purchase and serve as a bridge between high-level brand communications, marketing campaigns and our overall web experience.
- Write well-researched short and long-from content that aligns with our content strategy, brand standards, copy and design best practices, accessibility and SEO.
- Understand and recommend opportunities to co-create content and partner with influencers in order to extend reach and target relevant audiences.
- Leverage data to measure performance of content and make recommendations on which content should be re-purposed, sunset or otherwise edited.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to help inform and build cross-channel marketing campaigns, providing recommendations on which content to create and how content should be promoted.
- Stay informed of current trending topics, industry best practices and market insights to capitalize on our content marketing investment.
- Manage resource and time effectively deliver on needs of the business.
- Continued self-assessment and development, ongoing organizational learning, and event participation.
- Develop sound working relationships with internal and external partners. Ensure accuracy and quality of materials.
- Work with analytics partners to develop executive-level dashboard to report on performance of content marketing efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or other Liberal Arts discipline, Business or other related field.
- 3+ years in a content marketing role
- Past experience creating content for the web, specifically ebooks, whitepapers, blog posts
- Knowledge and experience with blogging software, such as WordPress
- Digital expertise, understanding of HTML and experience design principles (Digital role only)
- Computer experience (Microsoft programs - Outlook, Word, Excel), Social Media (Facebook), Copier, Fax, Printer, Voicemail
- Solid understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Detailed knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Strong collaboration skills, coupled with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Team member needs to be well-organized, able to handle a variety of complex projects and assignments simultaneously and thrive under deadline pressure with minimal direction.
Is this you? Apply today at www.truetalentgroup.com
About True Talent Group
True Talent Group specializes in placing the BEST marketing, creative and digital talent in the twin cities. We are experts at connecting world class talent with jobs they love.
We’re looking for expert talent who thrive in working in fast paced environments, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, are self-directed, curious, are a master of their craft and love to continuously learn and grow.
Our clients span various industries, including retail, healthcare, financial, non-profit, food and beverage, legal, consumer goods, marketing and creative agencies and others. Our services include contract, contract- to -hire, consulting and full- time placements.
Ready to make an exciting career change? Partner with True Talent Group today!
Regularly report out on digital engagement and audience retention stats, in collaboration with the analytics team and others, at the organizational level as well as at the policy and functional team level.